In 2021, we will host regular online (sometimes off-line) events!
■ Name of event：BreakTalks
~The meaning of BreakTalks~
- Break＝Break：Break existing “norms” or preconceived notions.
- Break＝Creation：nurture people who will create a better future together．
- Break＝Place：A safe place where you can relax and exchange opinions as you are.
We will create an opportunity to think more deeply ”What is diversity? What is an inclusive society?”’ by introducing various guest speakers and their activities.
Online ：Once in two months on Zoom
Off-line ：To be decided
Online：We invite a variety of guests every time to introduce their activities and ideas. Everyone, including the participants, will think about and discuss the unified theme of “Creating a better future where everyone can be who they truly are.”
Offline：We try to promote friendship and mutual understanding amongst the participants through sports, exercise, and over meals.
- We can discuss with a wide range of guests, such as athletes, medical personnel, welfare personnel, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ＋ , media personnel, international cooperation personnel, etc.
- We think about an inclusive society with the unified theme of “Creating a better future where everyone can be who they truly are.”
- Everyone can participate anywhere via Zoom.
- Participation is available from just one coin (500JPY).
- There will also be gathering opportunities in person for those who are interested!