S.C.P. Japan has signed a collaboration agreement with Barça Foundation in 2020, and will carry out SportNet program, which the Barça Foundation is expanding globally with the cooperation of Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd., in Japan.
S.C.P. Japan is working to promote diversity and inclusion through sport with the vision of ” Create a better future in which everyone can be who they truly are.”
We are pleased to announce this collaboration with respect to the idea of the SportNet methodology developed by Barça Foundation that uses sports and physical activities as educational tools to foster the sense of values necessary for an inclusive society. Many children will get some experiences of SportNet program, which leads to contribute to the promotion of diversity and inclusion in Japan.
What is SportNet?
SportNet teaches children different values through football-related sports and offers a rich experience to promote personal growth. SportNet also provides children with disabilities the opportunity to perform physical activity in an inclusive environment.
You will improve your physical fitness through playing sports, learn the values involved in it, raise your awareness of a healthy lifestyle, increase your self-confidence, and be more attentive to your actions on and off the ground.
- Communication of five values related to sports that encourage attitude changes.
(Five values: effort, teamwork, respect, humility, ambition)
- Promotion of participation of children and young people with disabilities.
- Transmission of health habits to children and young people.
- Promotion of gender equality.
- Providing experiences that children and young people can feel the power of themselves.
- Providing a place for meeting, dialogue and exchange to promote social inclusion and cohesion.
In the project with the Barça Foundation, S.C.P. Japan is mainly engaged in the following activities.
- Official SportNet program in collaboration with Barça Foundation
- Follow-up program
- All other work related to the Barça Foundation’s Japan project
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our Programs at the following: